We seek to minimize the impact of our operations on the environment by the pursuit of good business practices and by fulfilling our legal obligations.
Our strategic objective is to provide a coherent framework of good environmental practice within each of our operating sites. Our Environmental Management System is documented, implemented and maintained, and communicated to all employees. Where we are operating on client sites we will work with their Environmental Management Representative in achieving shared goals and objectives in line with the clients own systems.
Yorkshire Copier Leasing implements and operates the ISO-14001 Environmental Management System to further enhance environmental performance. Our main operational objectives and commitments are to:
- Ensure it is appropriate to the nature scale and environmental impacts of our activities and services.
- We are committed to the process of continual improvement and prevention of pollution.
- We are committed to meet or exceed relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other requirements, to which we subscribe and relate to our environmental aspects.
- Provides a framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets.
- Ensure that the system is documented implemented and maintained.
- Communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of the organisation.
- Made available to the public.
This policy will be communicated to all parties interested in the performance of our environmental management system, including the public. Yorkshire Copier Leasing has decided not to communicate its significant aspects.